May 17, 2014
Mobile marketing statistics:
Mobile phones or smart phones are found all over the world. Look at these quick stats.
- 91% of adults now own a mobile phone and 61% of them are smartphones. (heidicohen)
- Mobile phone searches are up 192.5% since 2010.
- 91% of mobile internet access if for social activities.
- Mobile ads perform 4.5% better than online ads. (b2bCommunity)
- Mobile usage accounts for 30% of Facebook ad revenue. (Fast Company)
- US mobile advertising has doubled and is expected to quadruple by 2017. (heidicohen)
Mobile phones are in everyone’s hands…at least here in America. And why not take advantage of that opportunity. Create a mobile friendly version of your website and get it ranking well so people can find you.
What is mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is leveraging the power of this digital vehicle to drive customers to your business. They have phones, you just have to get them to use it for your business.
What is a mobile marketing strategy?
Here are some ideas. There are many more, but these will get you started:
- Create a mobile friendly website. (Good starting point; there are many software and web programs that do this automatically.)
- Create a mobile ONLY website. (Great thinking, take it to the next level. We can help with that for a great price.)
- Use a texting campaign. (Now you are thinking out of the box. It may take time to set up, but can be powerful.)
- Use it to create a photo campaign. (Great idea, let’s do it. It is not cost to you and can do wonders!)
- Create an app for your buisness. (Can be costly and may not be beneficial unless your audience are big app followers.)
- Create a game for your business. (Again costly, but may work depending on your audience.)
- Ok, we can go on, but it is best to sit down with an experts (contact one of our ninjas) and develop a plan of action that works for you and your business.